quarta-feira, novembro 14, 2007

A pot belly

Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
Butch:
Uh-huh?
Fabienne:
I wish I had a pot.
Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
Butch:
Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
Fabienne:
Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
Fabienne:
The difference is huge.
Butch:
You want me to have a pot?
Fabienne:
No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
Butch:
You think guys would find that attractive?
Fabienne:
I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

Maria de Medeiros e Bruce Willis, Pulp Fiction, [1994]

2 comentários:

Ana disse...

Filme que podemos ver vezes sem conta e nunca nos fartamos é sinónimo de um filme fantástico. Lembro-me dessa cena e adoro o casalinho que eles fazem, e esse diálogo está demais. E o que ela lhe pede a seguir, devia ser o próximo post...

Hélder disse...

Lembo-me muito bem desse diálogo, essa cena está muito boa, bem como todo o filme.